Friday Links

February 24, 2017


This sensational apartment by Brazilian designer Fabrizio Rollo is the perfect balance between classic and modern, old and new, elegant and fun.  A great little feast for the eyes.  You can take the entire tour here.  And some fun weekend reading links -


||  Wanderlust?  52 places to visit this year.

|| I have never owned a real leather jacket and am just in love with this one.  Of course it has ruffles!!!  Edgy and feminine, my kind of mix.

||  I have a couple of ostrich eggs my mom found in a flea market for me.  I'm thinking I might need to expand this into a collection.  Loved this one with its brass stand. 

|| This pretty white top is ideal for all kinds of warmer weather and perfect for any age.  It has a classic shape and the sleeves are beautiful. It also comes in navy.


||  Best buys I spotted under $90- this off-the-shoulder dress, another off-the-shoulder cutie.   This top with bows on its sleeve! This black and white top for hotter days.

||  This prune tart is calling my name!

[image via Elle Decor]

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You make my day with your comments! Thank you!!

Subscribe